Glasgow Conference Ambassador Programme
Glasgow's excellence across a broad spectrum of academic, medical and scientific areas is the inspiration for the Glasgow Conference Ambassador Programme. The Programme provides support and advice to individuals who are interested in attracting a national or international meeting in their specialist area to the city. The award winning conventions team at Glasgow City Marketing Bureau provides free and comprehensive conference support services for Glasgow Conference Ambassadors, from bid stage through to the delivery and impact of their conference.
Raise the profile of your work and institution by becoming an Ambassador and inviting your conference to Glasgow
Hear what our esteemed city leaders have to say about the Glasgow Conference Ambassador Programme
Glasgow's conference ambassadors describe their experiences and share their success stories.
Find out more about the programme and how it works
The latest news from the Glasgow Conference Ambassador Progamme
Ambassador Programme Manager
+44 (0) 141 566 0818
Ambassador Programme Executive
+44 (0) 141 566 0866
- Established in 1990, first of its kind in the UK
- Over 1,700 ambassadors, from medical, scientific, academic & corporate backgrounds
- 158 Ambassador-led conferences confirmed to Glasgow last financial year
- £68m of conference business to Glasgow in the last financial year was Ambassador-led
- Best UK Convention Bureau 2007 - 2016